This website and its services and other sites are available for your personal use, and the General Authority of Communications and Informatics does not bear any responsibility towards any party that has taken or will take any decision based on the content contained in this site or its affiliate sites.It is also not responsible for the contents of websites that it does not follow but that have been listed on the website, and it is not responsible for any decision or action based on these contents. Your access and use of the website is subject to the terms and conditions of use and the regulations in force in Libya ,Also, your access to the website and its services is considered an unconditional acceptance of the terms and conditions of use, whether you are a registered user or not, and this consent is effective as of the date of your first use of this site. Any amendment to these terms and conditions shall become effective immediately upon its announcement, and your continued use of this site after the announcement of any amendment shall mean full acceptance of that amendment.
By using the CIM services or website, you agree to refrain from the following
- Information about the users of the site (including IP address, the regional location the type of browser, the duration of the visit and the number of pages read)
- Upload files that contain viruses, corrupted data or any other malicious software, or do anything that might affect the integrity, reliability or continued availability of the information on the site.
- Publishing, advertising, distributing or circulating materials or information containing defamation, violating laws, pornographic, obscene, violating Islamic precepts or public morals, or any illegal materials or information through the services of the Authority
- Using any program or procedure to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper operation of the Authority's website
- Take any action that imposes an unreasonable, large or inappropriate load on the infrastructure of the Authority's website
- Anything that is considered a violation of the anti-cybercrime law